Graphs.xaml contains errors and Binaries contains a virus?

Nov 18, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Hi,

great to see this library, but I have two issues with it:
  1. The Graphs.xaml has a few errors in it, for example GAGraph:ChartBase and GAGraph:ChartLegendItem cannot be resolved. Somehow the file doesn't see or recognize it's reference to GravityApps.Mandelkow.MetroCharts. I've checked that dll and it contains those classes.
  2. I cannot download the test app because a firewall gateway tells that it contains a virus. Please check that you don't have any exe files in there.
Thanks,
Pom
Coordinator
Nov 22, 2015 at 9:56 PM
Hi Pom,

There were some exe files in the bin folder - it was a bit of a quick upload. Ive removed those now. Let me know how you get on. Which OS and you running. Ive tested this on win7 but no higher. These is a note in the code mentioning the need to use 'using' command in the xaml. Otherwise there shouldnt be any reason for it not to work. Check spelling and location of files, and see if the test application works.

Let me know how you get on,

Cheers
May 30, 2016 at 3:30 PM
Edited May 31, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem.

In the Chart.xaml it says ChartBase and ChartLegendItem could not be found in the Assembly.
As I tried to download the Test application I got a virus warning (trojan).

I'm using Windows 7.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I solved the problem. When you open the properties of the dll in windows explorer, you can see that it is blocked, because it is from another computer. Unblock it and it should work.
Coordinator
May 31, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Hi,

Please you found the issue. Also, there is an 'other available downloads' release 3 (which has been there for a while - I need to find time to improve things more) which had the test application .exe removed and this should stop the warning. The source code should be there for it though.

Let me know if it isn't.